- 3 Reasons Why You Should Clean Your Air Ducts
- 3 Hidden Dangers You Should Avoid When Cleaning Your Air Ducts
Did you know that the average home’s air ducts contain around 60,000 dust mites? If you’re like the majority of individuals, the answer is most likely no. The truth is that most individuals aren’t sure how often their air ducts should be cleaned or what the implications of failing to do so could be. So, let’s get started and see what we can discover about the significance of getting your air ducts cleaned.
3 Reasons Why You Should Clean Your Air Ducts
A clean air-duct system means cleaner air for you and your family. Here are three reasons why you should be concerned about cleaning your air ducts:
- To Get Rid of Dust Mites. These small bugs dwell in the air ducts that run throughout your home. If you haven’t cleaned them in a while, you’re likely to have thousands of bugs living and growing in them.
- To Remove Mold Spores – Most people don’t think much about mold until they become aware of it. Here’s some mold-related facts you should be aware of: There are approximately 200 different species, it can grow anywhere there is moisture (including air ducts), and it is exceedingly hazardous to people. Mold spores can be found almost anywhere, and if you are exposed to too many of them, you may develop a mold allergy. There are many different varieties of mold, and some of them can make you sick if you are exposed to them for an extended period of time. While mold is not toxic in small numbers, mold spores found in your house should be cleaned immediately.
- To Aid in the Prevention of Bacterial Spread – Bacteria frequently die when exposed to air, according to the journal Clinical Microbiology and Infection. This is because bacteria can die in a variety of ways in a confined place, such as air ducts. If there is one spot in your home where bacteria can thrive, it is the one you must clean!
3 Hidden Dangers You Should Avoid When Cleaning Your Air Ducts
Dust and other debris from your furnace filter can build up in the air ducts, which can damage your heating system and make you more likely to get respiratory illnesses. In addition, humidifiers and dehumidifiers that are in the air ducts can breed harmful bacteria, like Legionella, which can make people sick. To avoid these hidden threats, make sure your heating and cooling systems are getting checked out on a regular basis, like once a year.
One of the most important things you can do to keep your home or office clean and healthy is to clean your air ducts. People can get sick if their air ducts are dirty. A dirty air duct can be very dangerous because it could be filled with mold, bacteria, and other things that could make you sick.
- Mold and mildew are dangerous. When you have an air conditioner, you should never forget about the air ducts, which are important parts of the system. As long as you don’t clean your air ducts often, they could cause your family to get sick. Air ducts can get mold and mildew. Children who are young might get asthma or other respiratory problems because of these two things.
- Having Allergies and Asthma is more likely now. Many families have a lot of trouble with allergies and asthma because they are more likely to get them. In the air ducts, mold and mildew can grow. This can cause allergies and asthma, and it can even make your immune system weak. If you clean out your air ducts often, you can avoid this and keep your family healthy.
Every house has at least 60,000-plus dust mites in its air ducts. It’s very easy to find mold spores almost anywhere. If you come into contact with too many of them, you might get a mold allergy. In small amounts, mold isn’t dangerous to you, but you should clean up mold spores. A lot of dust and other things from your furnace filter can end up in the air ducts. In the air ducts, mold and mildew can grow. This can cause allergies and asthma, and it can even make your immune system weak. You should have them cleaned by a professional to avoid health problems like asthma and allergies, so it’s important to have them done often.
Canada’s Best Duct is a company that cleans air ducts, furnaces, and chimneys for a low price. Contact us right away. We offer a low-cost service that includes full air duct and furnace cleaning. These are just a few of the towns and cities that might benefit from this kind of service: Edmonton, Penhold, Springbrook, Joffre, Delburne, Sylvan Lake; Elk; Rimbey; Bently; Lacombe; Blackfalds; Leduc; Beaumont; Sherwood Park; and St. Albert are just a few of them.